Last updated: April 5, 2023
At 1Flow we are committed to complying with GDPR, CCPA, PECR and other privacy regulations on our website, and on our analytics products too. The privacy of your data is a big deal to us.
In this policy, we list what data we collect and why, how your data is handled and your rights to your data. We never sell your data: never have, never will.
If you have placed the 1Flow script or SDK on your website / mobile app, take a look at our data policy for details on information we collect about your website visitors and app users on your behalf.
As a visitor to the 1flow.app website
The privacy of our website visitors is important to us so we do not track any individual. As a visitor to the 1flow.app website:
- No personal information is collected
- No information such as cookies is stored in the browser
- No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties
- No information is shared with advertising companies
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends
- No information is monetized
We run the 1Flow script to collect some anonymous usage data for statistical purposes. The goal is to track overall trends in our website traffic, it is not to track individual visitors. All the data is in aggregate only. No personal data is collected.
Data collected includes referral sources, top pages, visit duration, information from the devices (device type, operating system, country and browser) used during the visit and more. You can see full details in our data policy.
As a customer and subscriber of 1Flow
Our guiding principle is to collect only what we need and that we will solely process this information to provide you with the service you signed up for.
We use a select number of trusted external service providers for certain service offerings. These service providers are carefully selected and meet high data protection, data privacy and security standards.
We only share information with them that is required for the services offered and we contractually bind them to keep any information we share with them as confidential and to process personal data only according to our instructions.
Here’s what that means in practice:
What we collect and what we use it for
- An email address is required to create an account. You need to provide us with your email address if you want to create a 1Flow account. That’s just so you can log in and personalize your new account, and we can send you invoices, updates or other essential information.
- All of the data that we collect is kept fully secured, encrypted, and hosted on a 100% renewable energy-powered server in Frankfurt, Germany. This ensures that all of the site data is being covered by the European Union’s strict laws on data privacy. Your site data never leaves the EU.
- When you write to us with a question or to ask for help. We keep that correspondence, which includes the email address, so that we have a history of past correspondences to reference if you reach out in the future. We use this data solely in connection with answering the queries we receive.
Retention of data
We will retain your information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the services or as otherwise set forth in this policy.
We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect 1Flow’s legal rights.
You can choose to delete your 1Flow account at any time. All your data will be permanently deleted immediately when you delete your account.
Changes and questions
We may update this policy as needed to comply with relevant regulations and reflect any new practices. Whenever we make a significant change to our policies, we will also announce them on our company blog or social media profiles.